Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Hair Ideas

UGGH!
I am so tired of my look nowadays. I'm trying to grow out my hair. It's at that stage where it's staying at shoulder length. I'm also sick of my color too.
Here's a few ideas!
I want a burnt caramel color like her.

Or maybe a honey color like this.


Ooh or maybe chocolate color like this.

And a cut like this, which I already
have.
I have really curly hair, but it behaves. I am so happy for that, because it always used to be really dry and unmanageable. I'm freakin' grateful that it changed for the better.

I eventually want my hair to end up like this. So long and pretty. Hopefully my curls will loosen up as it gets longer.

Or this.

So next payday I'm going to buy all my hair color for makeup. Oh and hot rollers. I want to loosen my curls as they grow out. Oh and buy fall makeup.



No comments: