Monday, September 27, 2010

Updates and a bit of sadness


Finally updated my blog. Sorry for the whole M.I.A. This month has been all topsy-turvy. First one my family members passed away. Then, my sister's horse passed away. It's all just so sad. I'm proud to say that I've been holding down the fort and haven't fallen apart. I'm really really really trying to see the positive in both of these situations, and to help my sis and mum through it too. Hopefully it will be calmer in a few weeks time.

Anyways, on a happier note, I'm turning 20 on the 30th. I really want to do something to takes my family's mind of this emotional uproar. Maybe a movie marathon and at-home pedis and manis. I love to order in food and stay in on my birthday. It's low-key, low-stress, and low maintenance. I also want to hit the Bath and Body Works sale and get all my fall and holiday candles and wallflowers. If there's anything that would cheer me up, it would be anything fall and winter scented. Oh, and pumpkin pie instead of cake. Yum!

Tomorrow, I'll put up a list of fall things, I am dying to do. I feel that more than ever, I should keep myself busy and do lots of fun things. It just makes me realize, that you should live every day to the fullest.

-Ashley

No comments: