Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Time Updates

God, payday seems to be soooo far away.
And of course, Ideeli had a Betsey Johnson sale, of course.
I can't find enough batteries for my camera.
So no pictures for the past month.
However,
We finally moved into a wonderful house in CA.
Back to one of my old hometowns.
Except for my nose constantly dripping, I love it here!!!
So much sun and NO HUMIDITY!
I even have my own patio. I still don't know what to do with it.
I would show you pictures, but alas no batteries have been spotted for the camera.
I haven't really done anything makeup wise.
I got a haircut and finally got my roots done too.
So it's light brown with really subtle highlights.
It used to be 3 in. past my shoulders, now my hair skims my jaw.
It's so comfortable.
I will try to find batteries and take pictures of it.
Off to clean.
-ashley

No comments: