Thursday, March 18, 2010

Currently Reading...



Basic glossary of Korean studies - Korea Foundation
The Korean Language - Pace International Research
Cold - Bill Streever
Duchessina : a novel of Catherine de' Medici - Carolyn Meyer
Loving Will Shakespeare - Carolyn Meyer
HTML 4 for dummies - Ed Tittel
Web design for dummies - Lisa Lopuck
In my wildest dreams - Gail Blanke
What should I do with my life? - Po Bronson
Living a beautiful life - Alexandra Stoddard
Overcoming loneliness in everyday life - Jacqueline Olds
Morning sunshine! - Robin Meade
Leave me alone, I'm reading - Maureen Corrigan
The well-educated mind - S. Wise Bauer
Our posthuman future - Francis Fukuyama
Why beautiful people have more daughters - Alan Miller
Sisters of the sword - Maya Snow
Tantalize - Cynthia Leitich Smith
Close kin - Claire B. Dunkle
Dragonhaven - Robin McKinley
Fever, 1793 - Laurie Halse Anderson
The hollow kingdom Claire B. Dunkle
A northern light - Jennifer Donnelly

Right now I'm interested in:
Korea
The Freezing Temps. Of Winter
Historical Romances
Website Building
Career Paths
Life Choices
Beautifying My Home
Optimism
Reading as a way of life
Gaining Knowledge
Cloning & Genetics
Ninjas
Vampires
Dragons
Epidemics of the Past
Teen Fantasy


No comments: