Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fall is coming soon!!!

So my other blog has been shut down. Because someone didn't pay the bill on time. So instead of paying $300 to get it reinstalled, I'm going to do free blogging here. What funny is that I probably have a blog on just about ever blogger-type site there is. So for now, I choose blogger.

Anyways, yesterday is rained for the first time this summer. I was soooo frickin' happy. And it's overcast right now. Perfect time to talk about fall. The clothes get comfier, school starts(hey I actually like school.), the weather starts cooling down, more rain falls, and the leaves change color. I also get more excuses to nap and my birthday comes in september. My favorite things are the fashion and lots of snuggling. Pure bliss.
I still have to shop for fall clothes. New jeans and shoes. Hoodies and sweatshirts. Lots and lots of hats and socks. And Victoria's Secret Sweatpants.... I can't wait to do a fashion post for these.

Needless to say, this fall will be great~

No comments: